Round 2 of the program is NOW CLOSED (as of Friday, May 14, at 5pm).
Round 2 of the CRIZ grant application period is now closed.
- Round 2 of the CRIZ grant fund made $1.3 million dollars available for small businesses in the CRIZ District of Lancaster City.
- The portal opened May 3 at 8am and closed May 14 at 5pm.
- Entities must have had 50 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees from January 1, 2019-December 31, 2019. (If the business opened after 2019, please reference the FAQ.)
- Entities in existence prior to 2020 must have sustained a revenue loss beginning April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021.
- This was not first come, first serve and all applicants will be scored using the scoring criteria.
- First-time awardees were eligible to receive $25,0000. Businesses that received funding in Phases I, II or III of the Countywide Recovery Lancaster Fund or the more recent CHIRP grants may apply, however, applicants not awarded in previous local grant program phases will be funded first. Then, grants would be eligible for second-time awardees to businesses that received funding awards in Phases I, II or III of the Countywide Recovery Lancaster Fund, the CHIRP grants or round one of the CRIZ COVID-19 grants are eligible to receive $20,000.00. Businesses started after 1/1/2020 were eligible to receive $15,000.