Getting Lancaster County back to work safely means preparing for a new workplace environment.
From masks to social distancing, temperature checks to telecommuting, there is a lot left to be understood. Recovery Lancaster is dedicated to making the transition period easier for companies across Lancaster County.
Teams of industry experts have explored the safest and most effective ways to begin creating a new path forward. Find Best Practice Guidelines for industry-specific suggestions, sample training formats, and even pre-recorded training sessions to be used for your teams. While we appreciate the unique aspects that must determine your specific company strategies, we hope these resources offer a strong start.
Together, we know that when businesses recover and thrive, so does our entire community.
Envíe un correo electrónico a Cmkglobalconsultingco@gmail.com para la traducción de cualquiera de estos recursos al español.
As Lancaster County businesses get back to work, there are steps any company can take to ensure the safest possible environments for employees, vendors and clients. Information below addresses CDC recommendations, Pennsylvania workplace requirements, and general industry considerations for a quick and healthy return to work.
- General Guidance Best Practice Training Video
- General Guidance Best Practice Training Slides
- Additional General Guidance Documents
Industry Specific Guidance
Check back often as we continue to add resources.
- Accommodations Best Practice Training Video
- Accommodations Best Practice Training Slides
- Additional Accommodations Guidance Documents
- Construction Best Practice Training Video
- Construction Best Practice Training Slides
- Benchmark Construction Best Practice Discussion Video Part 1 (Office)
- Benchmark Construction Best Practice Discussion Video Part 2 (Field)
- Construction Posters and Forms Downloads
Healthcare (Independent Offices)
- Manufacturing Best Practice Training Video
- Manufacturing Best Practice Training Slides
- Manufacturing Posters and Forms Downloads